Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DERRY....AYE!


Howdy podnahs.

The 2D Festival up in Derry was feckin class as always.Got to meet up with Will Sliney(there`s a link in the coloumn over there ->) for the first time in near enough two years!If you come across a copy of Farscape anywhere,snap it up.Will is really pulling off some great stuff recently.

I managed to shift a fair few copies of "Tweet" after a slow enough start.There was a lot of interest in the aul` portfolio I had as well.I was even asked to do a few sketches which was surreal to say the least...(Didn`t even think of getting a photo of any of them cos I`m a plank)

I also got to catch up a bit with Matt Brooker(AKA,D`Israeli).He`s sending me some fantastic comics by Alberto Breccia and I can`t wait to get my grubby little hands on them!
Also,I was sitting next to comics legend Bryan Talbot!

In other news,I assume everyone has heard by now that Bob Byrne is fecking off to Spain for the foreseeable future?Fair play to him I suppose...
...the lucky bastard.

Anyhoo,I`m hoping to have some stickers of the "Love comics.Hate racism" design done for this yoke on the 4th of July in Temple Bar.

2 comments:

Moondog said...

Speaking of sketches...
I'm not forgetting that copy with a sketch you owe me buddy.
Make it happen.

luke f said...

I have made it happen.I have a copy here with a lovely(AKA crap)
sketch in it,just for the Moonman.