Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THE SEEDY WORLD OF SHITTY INFOMERCIALS!

Chances are you`ve never heard of Vince or Billy Mays before.
I didn`t either until this afternoon,when I came across a video of a(very sleazy)man called Vince selling products called Sham-Wows and The Slap-Chop.



Apart from the odd "durty" yuk ("You`re gonna love my nuts")it wasn`t too extraordinary.But then I saw THIS:



Needless to say I was mortified.Then I heard this:



Then,with my mind already blown:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html


And sweet Holy Moses,Vince has even brainwashed the Homo(Look at Bob"clamnuts"Byrne`s latest post if you don`t get that) kid!



"Tweet" is very nearly finished and I think anyone who bought Luke F Comics #1 is in for a big surprise.The artwork is lightyears ahead of LFC#1 and the storytelling is a whole shitload better as well.
Plus it`s going to be a measly Euro and fiddy cents!
See you on the flipside bitches!

1 comment:

Kev said...

that kids messed the ruddin up!!!