Thursday, October 30, 2008

MORE WACOM THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!


I`ve been knocking out things on the wacom like nobody`s business and here`s a little "painting" I did on it for another comic(I know it sounds like I`m working on a million and one projects,but I have a system so it`s not as hectic as it may seem...).


Also,check out the latest Comiccast and the great review of Luke F comics #1.Find it here .


And be sure to check out the "Chick publications" link under the show for a laugh at how bigoted shit comics can be.Personal favourites:the one about the evilness of rock music,the one about how Evoloution is fake and of course the DVD about the unGodliness of Harry Potter( here )

2 comments:

Kev said...

read your comic today man good stuff keep it up!

luke f said...

Cheers for the support,Kev.
More money for the aul smack